Our Reclaimed Relic Building is the result of our love for the Brazilian Heritage, adventure and all things old! To us, the place we found is valuable not only because of it’s age or rarity, but because of the personal and collective stories held within it. This building and objects inside tell us what our towns, our farms and our factories were like and how our ancestors lived.
Few would consider the idea of converting nonresidential structures into homes but there are those who are more adventurous. A little imagination and a desire to be atypical is all it takes to turn an abandoned construction into an amazing house with character. The open floor plan, high ceilings, and unique details helped transform this old coffee processing plant into one of kind residence. Architects and a creative team have saved an old historic building from decay, given it new life!
Click here for Instant Online Bookings (50% deposit).
- ( 50% deposit is required ):
- Banco Itau Bank Transfer. Please request details via email: [email protected].
- Over the Phone with your Card. Please call: (+55) 24 3373-1302 | (Desde São Paulo (11) 3042-8854).
- Bank transfers to our Bank accounts outside of Brazilin the UK (Nationwide), Argentina (SantanderRio) and Canadá (RBC Bank) please request details via email: [email protected].
- PayPal® virtual invoiceto be sent to your e-mail account, payable with any debit/credit card.
Contact Chill Inn Eco-Suites Paraty for more info!
Chill Inn Eco-Suites is located in the very heart of Serra da Bocaina Atlantic Rainforest on the State of Rio de Janeiro. You get there by the road Paraty – Cunha, taking Paraty’s access roundabout. From the Historic Center of Paraty there are 5 km, and from the Paraty roundabout (Rod. Rio-Santos), headed to the west, there are only 3.5 km.